Creating A Good Chemistry Research Paper With A Methodology
A chemistry research paper is generally about chemical bonding or experiments with particular elements. Of course, you will not be made to experiment with radium, but argon and xenon are distinct possibilities; so be on your guard.
- You need to express yourself resourcefully in the abstract and the review so the reader understands that you are not talking through your hat. The writing style has to be crisp and to the point. You cannot float with the words.
- The Methodology will suggest what you actually did and what your ingredients were for the experiment. It would be ideal to carry the experiment in different situations and conditions. You need to mention them saliently in a 3rd person format so that the objective nature of the paper comes forth.
- The analysis or your inference will be succinctly and yet clearly presented. It would be better to follow a format (MLA is preferable for Chemistry). This way, your paper will seem authentic and not plagiarized.
- You have to choose your Methodology well so that whatever objective you set out for, is reached when the experiment is culminated. It is actually better to conduct a set of experiments to prove and reinforce your point.
- The writing style suddenly changes gears and becomes authoritative when the conclusion beckons. You cannot use speculative words, particularly as Chemistry is a scientific subject. The reader has to get things clear when he reads the conclusion.
- Make sure that you don’t spill the beans in the Introduction itself. Here, you just need to suggest what you have planned and the way you plan to proceed. Yes, you can shed light on the major question that revolves around the theme.
- Do remember to acknowledge the resources and the people involved. Also, allude to the references made with full gusto.
Choose a dynamic topic
Chemistry research paper cannot deal with a repetitive topic or something that has already been proved. You need to choose a theme that is tempting and manageable by a college student. You can select from a number of germane topics after deciding whether you will be able to carry it forth or not.
You should also go through the samples to understand how Methodology is presented along with the analysis and conclusion. Yes, since your theme is different, the handling will also be distinct but there still will be a few common threads you cannot bypass. Make a measured move \and that’s that.