12 Interesting High School Research Paper Topics In Social Sciences
Social science is the study of human society and relationships, and there is an array of topics that you can cover in your research paper. This can include things like economics and politics but can expand to social issues. This list will help you choose the right topic for your research paper.
12 Interesting Social Science Topics
- Discrimination is still something that can be seen today especially in education, where you do see this today?
- With the Gay rights movement, there are many topics you can cover and one of those being, Gay parenting.
- Should genetic screening be done before people can have kids?
- Is anything being done about the homeless epidemic, especially with vets?
- How can you protect yourself from identity theft?
- Is gang violence on the rise or is authority taking control of the situation?
- Should birth control be given to every girl that has hit puberty?
- While gambling is outlawed in some places, there is still online gambling that is legal. Has online gambling created a bigger epidemic of addicts?
- There has been huge medical advances with AIDS but is it still as bad as it was in the 80s or has education prevented the spread of the disease?
- Has airline security and safety really reduced attacks or is it just a pain for the people that travel?
- How far have we come with gender discrimination and is there still gender discrimination today?
- Employee rights, has the laws that have gone into effect really helped or is there still more that can be done to keep employees safe?
These are just some of the topics that you can use for your social science research paper, and if you can’t find what you need from this list, you can get help online. Doing a quick search on the Internet can give you lists of different topics that you can use for your research paper, and if you really want to get a good topic, you can read over the material that you have been working on in the class to give yourself some more ideas. And it would be better if you use those kinds of topics because they would be more relevant to the class. And if you still are unsure of a topic, talk it over with your instructor, they might be able to help you out.